How to Make Various Healing Bible Verses Useful
Are you feeling depressed at the moment? Do you need to be motivated by the word of God? Then there’s one thing you can do: take a Bible and read the different verses.
Below are some ways on how you can heal yourself with the Bible verses:.
1. Find a quiet spot for your reading. You cannot truly read and absorb the messages of the Bible verses if you are distracted by other things. You want a place that’s quiet, maybe in your bedroom or even in your office cubicle before your colleagues arrive.
2. Relaxing and meditating. You should be in a relaxed or meditative state for you to absorb the verse messages. This means getting rid of other things in your mind. If you’re finding it hard to do so, you can speak of affirmations before you start reading. Say something like, “At this time I am forgetting all my and concentrating on God’s word. ” Repeat this until you’re convinced that you’re no more worried about anything.
3. Choose the Bible verses. There are so many Bible verses but they’re normally classified according to their themes. They could be on hope, love, and sacrifice among others. Locate the Biblical verses that actually talk straight to you. Normally the Bible has its own table of contents for the various themes, and you can just check the verses listed. If your Bible doesn’t have them, then you may download a guide right from the world wide web.
Moreover, it saves you lots of time if you can buy a CD or download the mp3 of Biblical verses that are used as affirmations. A lot of them are quite cheap. The downloadable version, can be stored in your iPod or mp3 player. In this manner, you can listen to them regardless of where you’re. The Bible verses are carefully handpicked by affirmation specialists.
4. Write down your ideas. All you want is to reflect on God’s word and see how they affect your life. Write down your ideas and feelings in a journal. That journal may also function as your souvenir, after you’ve risen over the challenges you’re facing at this time.
5. Do this as often as possible. Many people have the wrong notion that recovery comes immediately. After reading the Bible, all your problems and concerns go away. Sometimes they do, but in most cases they don’t. They might disappear for some time then come back after several weeks.
So it’ s crucial that you create a habit of reading the various healing Bible verses. By doing this also your subconscious mind will have the ability to pick them up, and you will not forget them ever again.